CareStart Covid-19 Rapid Antigen
The ultimate POC test with Reliable results within minutes.
- The new rapid antigen test is fast and easy to administer in a point-of-care setting and can be conducted by nasopharyngeal (NP) swab by non-laboratory medical professionals. Access Bio’s rapid antigen test requires no additional equipment or special instrument for sample analyses, and results are visually read onsite in 10 minutes.
- Because our rapid Antigen test does not require an instrument or machine, this means the test can be used anytime, anywhere. We’re confident that our test is a game-changer because it can be mass produced and is inexpensive enough to be widely used by healthcare professionals in schools, at large gatherings, and in office buildings
- Clinical validations are showing results of 88.4% sensitivity and 100% specificity.
- Reliable results within 10 minutes.
- The CareStartTMCOVID-19 antigen test is a lateral-flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal specimens collected from individuals suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or exposed to COVID-19